- Support Icecast, Shoutcast
- Single radio station
- Metadata song
- Search for the cover of the track with Apple Api
- Admob support (banner)
- Own management php backend
- Background play
- Background remote control
- User registration
- User chat
- Welcome screen
- Cool design animation
- Easy setup
- Documentation include
- Ready upload to App Store
- Edit / change station data
- View chat messages
- Deleting chat messages
- View users app
- User roles
- Xss protection
- Json POST | GET protection
- PHP min 5.6-7.0
- Apache server
- GD library
- Shared hosting (We did not check the script’s performance on the VPS and VDS hosting)
Login / password – test
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://dev.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- We do not give users advice on how to change, add, delete functions in the application and how to change the design.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 5 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- This application does not support a lifetime
- The studio is open from 10 am to 5 pm, except Saturday and Sunday GMT + 1
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale